Accounting Essentials for Small Businesses
Do you wake up in the night worrying about your accounts? Do you truly understand your small business accounts? Are you starting out with no clue how to get started from a financial point of view? If so, this course is for you.
Aimed at startups and micro businesses, Accounting Essentials for Small Businesses aims to arm you with the tools to be able to understand your accounts and process information efficiently. I work all the time with businesses that need help understanding their cash flow, or their profit, and this gives you the tools to manage it yourself.
5 modules that will take you through the basics of setting up and doing your own business accounts.
The course includes videos, pdfs, excel sheets and information on HMRC.
- Getting started – registering with the relevant authorities, tax status etc.
- Your accounting system. Do you need an accounting system? If so, what should you use?
- Definitions within the accounts and understanding your accounts – P&L, Cash flow, Balance sheet.
- Forecasting & budgets – why they are important and how to do them. Includes pricing, cash vs profit and a spreadsheet to help you along.
- Things to ask your year end accountant. Eg tax status, dividend payments, sole trader vs ltd vs partnership, what you can claim
The course cost also included lifetime access to a Facebook group where I will offer support
When you purchase the course you will receive access to all modules at the same time, and you will be able to go through at your own pace, and refer back to previous modules.
£97 + VAT